Quick Stress Busters for Fast Paced Women
Lack of rest and relaxation is one of the biggest factors in the buildup of stress. If not controlled early this could lead to physical and mental dysfunctions of varying degrees. There are several easy methods to reduce stress without affecting your tight schedulewhich can be done at your own time and in the comfort of yourown home.
A few recommended techniques are:
- Music: Whether you’re tone deaf or a soprano, tunes have a way of making you calm and fresh. Listening to music or singing can be done anywhere be itin a car, shower or the kitchen and lifts your mood in a jiffy.
- Talking to Loved Ones: Spending a little time with your loved ones whether it is your spouse, friends or even petting your dog is a good stress buster. Communicating with your loved ones releases feel good hormones, ‘endorphin’ and ‘encaphalin’ and makes you feel lighter.
- Power Naps: Taking time out for short naps in your busy schedule can make you feel fresh and release mental blocks. Power naps increase your productivity by 37%.
- Slow Deep Breathing: Thisexercise is amazing at reducing stress. Taking slow deep breaths and concentrating on the feeling makes you calm on the inside. Many lifestyle disorders can be kept at bay with Breath Control.
- Squeezing A Smiley Ball: Also called a stress ball, squeezing one for a few minutes by taking your frustrations out on the ball is a good way to relax and reduce your stress immediately at any place.
Taking some time off every day to relax your mind and body is the best way to prevent a horde of illnesses. Simple techniques like the above can help improve your well-being and your lifestyle. Have you tried any of these lately?